Most earning celebrities top 10 for 2017:
10. LeBron James – $86 million. The Cleveland Cavaliers’ player also has a lifetime sponsorship deal with Nike for $1bn.
9. James Patterson – $87 million. The author sold 9.5 million books across the world and is also having many of his stories bought by film companies.
8. Coldplay – $88 million. The band have had a wonderful year with their Head Full of Dreams Tour, which brought them over $5 million per night.
7. Howard Stern – $90 million. The provocative radio and television personality Howard Stern earned his money basically from his huge salary at the American radio station Sirius XM.
6. The Weekend – $92 million. He definitely became one of the biggest artists in the world. His Star Boy tour drew in approximately $1.1 million each night.
5. Christiano Ronaldo – $93 million. Ronaldo has lifted the trophies of the European Championship with his country as well Champions League and La Liga with Real Madrid. He was also crowned the best player in the world.
4. Drake – $94 million. Drake is the biggest artist in the world right now with more streams than anyone else on the planet.
3. JK Rowling – $95 million. She has signed contracts for more films to come, as well as the contract for the live show set to be renewed.
2. Beyonce – $105 million. Soon to be a mother of three, she will need all the money.
1. Sean “Diddy” Combs – $130 million – The bulk of Diddy’s fortune has come through his Sean Jean clothing line as well as his major stake in the premium vodka brand, Ciroc.