Famous Lifestyle Blogger Rebecca Burger Killed By Exploding Cream Dispenser

0
7

Rebecca Burger, 33, who was a famous lifestyle and fitness blogger, was accidentally killed by an exploding whipped cream dispenser. Reportedly, the accident has led to cardiac arrest, because the gadget exploded and struck her chest.


Rebecca Burger’s family informed her 200 000 followers on Instagram and Facebook about the blogger’s death and posted a picture of the dangerous dispenser with the following message: “Here is an example of a siphon that exploded and crashed into Rebecca’s chest, causing her death. The siphon which caused her death was sealed. Don’t use this product in your homes! Tens of thousands of the faulty devices are already in circulation.”

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here